Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Just Knitting

I didn't manage much creativity yesterday I'm afraid. After schooling, I ran errands. I did a little yard work which mostly just taught me that I have much more yard work to do than I feel like tackling. Then I went inside and started knitting and reading. That was basically my day. I made good progress on the baby blanket and finished reading on novel and started the sequel.

Today is likely to be  quite similar, well save for the yard work. I don't think I'll be doing that to myself again so soon. I might, but it's more likely that I'll try to get more of the blanket done. I love that the pattern looks so random, but it's not. It's also got some interesting texture due to the slipped stitches, that you probably can't see here. Luckily, it is also super easy so I can read while I'm knitting. It makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something with my day.

No comments: