Monday, February 6, 2017

Armenian Knotted Lace Video, The Second

Friday's plan worked out just fine and just in case you didn't see the video link on one of my other social media spots, here it is embedded for you. I did only the fancy single side stitch for this one, so it is nice and short. This week, when I get my quiet-home time, likely Friday, I'll do one on the square loop.


I also got an order in my shop yesterday for a large necklace, so I've got something that I really do want to remake this week. I started tatting on it last night while watching commercials, but it's going to take a few days I think, so a great start to the week.

4 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

Wonder vedio 😄

Madtatter80 said...

Wonder if you could show how to hide ends when changing colors or run out of thread?

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Pam! I have tried repeatedly to learn this from books and only got so far. Your videos are so clear and easy to follow..I really appreciate you! Bestest. Laurie

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your instructions are so clear! I feel like pulling out my books and giving this a try! Thank you very much!