Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Beaded Double

https://www.etsy.com/listing/485374688/knotted-lace-bracelet-armenian-lace-oyaI worked through schooling in order to get four of the new bracelet designs made. I wanted to have a similar collection to the other ones, but these ones definitely take longer to work up. It was well after lunch when I finished the last one and got them all listed in my shop. I am calling them Beaded Double, though it's not a very creative name, is it. Oh well, I do like the way they turned out though.





Not surprisingly, my favorite is the black one. I think I may do another in black with gold beads, since I don't have to worry about matching hardware and I have some on hand. I don't like gold for me at all, but I still think it would look striking. I'm also thinking about making myself one since they are so easy to wear. Oh, and I did actually sell one yesterday! The ocean turquoise one is off to its new home today and I'm just about finished remaking one to replace it. My thumbs are not liking all this beaded thread crochet, but I am certainly pleased to be creating something new.

2 comments:

Denise - Jewelry By Denise said...

I'm fairly certain that you're talking about the one I ordered. :) I'm excited to receive it! And I may have to add another one to my TotusMel collection once payday and last minute gift shopping are done.

Corina said...

I like your new design