Monday, April 18, 2016

Weekend Recap

Let's see, what did we do this weekend? Well, there was the normal running about on errands. There was a bit of housework, but mostly there was sitting about and watching movies together. Since I was sitting I did get what passes for a lot of work, done on the Armenian lace. Of course all that work and I'm still making so very little progress. I even popped by the store and bought another ball of thread because I see the end of this second one coming up soon. I also bought a mini perler bead kit and took some time to play with tiny beads.

I still don't know what sale I might be doing tomorrow to celebrate 10 years on etsy, but I've only got today to figure it out and it would be a shame to let this kind of milestone go by without some sort of acknowledgment, right? I'll think of something and hopefully it will be good.

2 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

Love lace you have gone far so nice to see!

Fox said...

Armenian Awesome.