Thursday, June 25, 2015

More Done

I was ever so slightly more motivated yesterday, but just slightly. I only took my crochet with me in the morning and I was finished with it by the afternoon. I also managed to finish reading another novel during the day. I know that sounds like I accomplished things, but it really doesn't much feel like it. I plan on wearing the tunic I made today, so maybe if I'm not feeling too self conscious, I'll get a proper picture of the finished project later.

I also started another bobbin lace piece in the interest of keeping it up. I know what I really need to do is acquire more bobbins so that I can keep learning and gaining new skills. if I want to be competent at this I still have tons of work to do. In the meantime I put together another strip of torchon lace, playing with the placement of elements for practice.

This is the last day of College for Kids and I've finished both my books and my crochet, so that leaves tatting for my morning activity. The husband's birthday is also this weekend, so that means that cleaning will commence today or tomorrow. It'll probably be tomorrow though since I will have nothing better to do with my time. I miss feeling busy with my tatting, so I'm just going to put it out to the Universe that I really need some lace sales soon. It never hurts to ask, right?

No comments: