Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Well That's Done

It was definitely a jam packed Tuesday. We weren't even finished with schooling until well after lunch. I know that doesn't sound like a long time especially given that traditional school is always that long, but we usually wrap it up much quicker. After that and several other related tasks were finally done, I had time to sit down and tat.

I actually managed to not only finish the gift project, but I also remade the piece I needed to for the shop. I even started working on making another backup piece since it was my cat ear headband that sold and it seems to always sell in small clusters. Having more made at a time is just wise. The picture is just the centers of the pair still in progress. I'll try to remember to get a photo of the gift to share after the holidays.

I still have more things to do for the kids promotion. We've managed to gather most of the work samples save for the composition ones. They are the ones I am personally most worried about. Neither of the kids enjoy writing much and that is definitely reflected in those pieces. I'm sure we'll come up with something good by Friday though and then hopefully I can collapse for a while. Other than that, I'll work on the cat ears and keep crossing my fingers for more sales.

No comments: