Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Yawn

Oh, gracious how I slept in. Okay, Okay, I know it's still ridiculously early, but I forgot to turn my alarm back on after our vacation. The best part though, is I think we us gone for a few days, the cat's routine was disrupted as well, as they didn't attempt to wake me either. I suppose I shouldn't get used to it though, I'll remember the alarm tonight and the cats will take all of a day to readjust. Then it's back to the time just before the crack of dawn.

I did get the cat ears tatted up yesterday, but you've seen plenty of pictures of those. I was also feeling pretty good because I sold a few patterns yesterday as well as a pair of custom earrings. Sure, there's not a ton of money represented there, but now I have something to make today and honestly, I just feel pretty good whenever multiple sales occur in a day.

So, I'm going to try to get back to a routine today and get those earring made up. I figure I'll let the kids be rudderless for the week and then I'll start planning up their days again. I could use a little rudderless too, so aside from the earrings, I'm not going to plan anything else for me either. Here's hoping for more sales and a relaxing day ahead.

No comments: