Friday, March 7, 2014

So Much Thread

Okay, let's see, what did I get up to yesterday. After schooling we headed out for a walk, though I'm starting to think I should do so with a face mask or something so I don't spend the rest of the day miserable. My point is, it was well into the afternoon before I managed to get any tatting done. I did get the order I needed to do done and also some color variations for April's forthcoming pendant.

The biggest project I tackled was the organization and counting of all my Lizbeth thread. I had a custom order I was fielding that required some thread in size 20 that I knew I didn't have. So since I was making an order for that I wanted to see what else I needed. Luckily after all the sorting, counting and logging, it turned out I needed very little really. Good thing too, because my supply budget is pretty much non existent with my current level of sales.

I won't be able to work on the order until the thread arrives, so until then I'm not really certain what I'll get up to. This weekend is bound to be rough as the husband is overseeing a great migration project at work and it will likely command all his attention. Here's hoping I get a project of my own to keep me distracted for the next few days.

No comments: