Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Again

Another weekend, another Monday. Oh, so many snowflakes were tatted over the weekend. In fact, that is pretty much all I did besides the normal errand running and adventuring with family. Of course you've seen the snowflakes over and over again, so I didn't bother taking any photos. In fact the only thing I did take a picture of was day 7 of the TIAS. I almost didn't even get around to that either which is why the photo is so dark.

I actually still have two more snowflakes left to make and I'm actually suffering a little soreness in my arms from getting to them so quickly. Though honestly, it's good practice to speed tat every once in a while. You know, just in case I need to again any time soon. Yes, that was wishful thinking.

Other than those snowflakes I have no orders to worry about. So there's a good change I'll get back to the new choker prototype and get that finished up before I forget the neat things I wanted to try out with it. I've no idea if any of them will be 'good' neat things, but I have to try them to find out. So here's to a nice, creative day ahead and a week of, let's go with wonderful. Aim high, right?

No comments: