Friday, January 24, 2014

Busy Again

Another really long day around these parts. Schooling was followed by copious amounts of tatting. I did keep working on the new prototype for a little while, but I got a sale in the shop, so I set it aside after just two more motifs. Based on preliminary measurements, it should be done with two more I think. Of course now I have other things that need doing before I can get back to it and find out for certain.

I spent much of the rest of the day doing laundry, baking cookies, playing with the kids outside and tatting up the order I got. It really is kind of crazy the amount of multitasking I undertake in a day. Toward the end of the day I got another small custom order in and then a text from my Mother-in-law with more snowflake commissions. I'm afraid it may be some time before I get back to this new choker and get a final piece made up, but I have do have some slightly strange ideas I plan of trying out with it when I do get back to it.

So as you might imagine, today will be finishing one order, tatting up the second and once I have the final details on the snowflake request I'll be off to that task. You know I prefer being busy and I really prefer being busy with things for customers, so I guess it was a pretty good day. Here's hoping the next few days are as well.

No comments: