Friday, November 22, 2013

Custom

https://www.etsy.com/listing/170178801/tatted-lace-statement-necklace?Yesterday definitely calmed down from the previous one, but it wasn't all bad. It was nice to send off a few packages in the morning and after schooling I decided that I was going to go ahead and remake the asymmetric necklace for the shop. It did turn out differently than the last one just like I thought it would, but it still has the same basic feel. It took a lot of kicking my own butt to get it finished and listed but I did.

Once that was done, the dread of nothing to do started to creep up on me. Luckily it was mere minutes before a customer purchased a custom bracelet. I had gotten the inquiry on it the day before, so I really wasn't expecting it to come. Making this one up gave me something to do for the rest of the afternoon. I do love it when I get unusual color requests. It gives me a chance to play with color since you know I always go straight to the black thread unless otherwise directed. I think the turquoise and charcoal look smashing together.

Again, I start the day with no real tasks at hand. Sure, with Thanksgiving less than a week away and us hosting again, I'm sure I could find some cleaning to do. I'm not really there yet though. Plus, with our carpet cleaner out of commission, that's one less major cleaning task on my plate. There are other floors though and counters and...no, I'm not cleaning, I have next week for that. I will find something to tat, someone must buy something and give me plenty to do.

1 comment:

Madtatter80 said...

I really like how well the blue edge fits so closely, nice job!