Monday, August 12, 2013

Day One

The Universe was really with me this weekend. First, a dig through my thread netted a ball of the thread I needed for one of the custom orders. I didn't remember ordering the shade, but that's not really a surprise as my thread collection is fairly epic at this point. So I was off making the pieces for that order when I got the mail and low and behold the supplies that I didn't expect until Monday were here as well. The tracking said Monday, but who am I to complain. I spent most of the weekend working on those so I arise fresh and task free this morning, the first day of school.

I apologize in advance for what is likely to be yet another tatting free week. Between meetings and park days, and trying to shift around our summer routine without too many complaints, its going to be a long and distracting week. I managed to do most of my Wunderkammer posts last night for the week to get them out of the way. I even set out all the books for the kids lessons this morning to reduce the amount of running around I'm going to do. I thought I'd sleep better that way, but I had a fairly restless night. I ended up getting out of bed at 4 much to the delight of the cats.

So today is schooling until 10:00, then we head to the park for the back to school park day. Then we'll have to come back to finish school, which will be a nightmare because they'll have shifted gears and won't want to get back to it. Forget worrying about no tatting in the blog post, tomorrows post might just be on long "arrrggghhh". Well, no use stalling now, I have orders to ship, a treadmill to walk and a day to start.

No comments: