Sunday, April 1, 2012

International Tatting Day

Yes, I know I don't post on weekends. I'd like to say it's because I sleep in, but the cats prevent that quite soundly. I am posting on this very special Sunday for International Tatting Day, not for April Fool's Day I swear. 


This is the deal, this pendant is a limited edition design, available today only for $5 plus shipping in any color thread I have on hand. So click and buy and get some really inexpensive lace in your life. The idea is send more tatting into the world so this deal will also be posted on facebook and twitter to reach more people. Since I know many of you are already tatters and likely need no more lace, share the deal with others or send your own lace into the world. Happy Tatting!

4 comments:

Donnelly said...

I just ordered mine. So excited to actually see it in person! Thanks for offering this.

Karen said...

Must take advantage of this offer. What a great way, day, to get to have some of your tatting to wear. Thank you, Karen in OR

Unknown said...

Happy International Tatting Day! I wish I had some MOOLAH! It would be mine! ALL MINE!!

Vicky said...

I didn't know there was an International Tatting Day! Hope it was a happy one!