Friday, March 2, 2012

Tax

All the custom orders and the bulk order are off on their way to a new home and after all my other morning tasks, I got back to the list of things that need remaking. It was a nice calm, uneventful day until I got the last forms I needed in order to do our taxes. Then...I did our taxes. It's my own fault really, I started doing them myself when I was 18 and when we got married I just kept right on doing them. Each year they've gotten more complex, kids, investments, a house and now a business.  I know I already whined when I put together all my business stuff in preparation for this, but that was when I thought those last forms were coming...and they took almost a month to arrive instead. So you get a fresh round of whining where I wish I wasn't such an unorganized control freak. Of course there's no changing me now and it's almost over for the year anyway and then I'll get back to normal.

I did actually make up a nice list of the pieces that need remaking so I should be able to stay on task today. I am still trying to decide which colors I should use to make up new scrolling necklaces to replace the one off sold ones. I thought about using the same colors, but thought it might be nice to change it up a bit. I guess I'll be digging through the new bits for something to inspire me. Other than all this remaking I have no projects on the horizon so I might get some Spring cleaning done...or not. That could just be crazy talk and since I can't think of another thing to share I guess I'll just get off to it then. Have a great weekend all.

1 comment:

victats@gmail.com said...

Why did you have to mention such an ugly word? I'm currently in tax denial...