Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Actually Finished!

Despite all my efforts to the contrary, I actually completed yesterday's task. My entry for the Spring Beading Challenge has been photographed and listed in all the appropriate places. I'm calling it "The Lady Loves Absinthe". So far, it has no love, but it is much more of an 'art' piece than I usually create.

I also finished one of two Mother's Day presents, which I will show off just as soon as they've been gifted. I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise on the off chance either of them stumbled upon my blog.

I still need to finish writing my article for the magazine and taking step-out photos for it, which is my least favorite part of the process, by a mile. I swear, I will be making some new pieces for my store soon, maybe today, unless I get sidetracked which of course I will.

4 comments:

Beat Black said...

i love the look of the green and brass together

UniqueNurseGranny said...

What a work of art.It is amazing.I do not know what a step out photo is but am sure it will be done.Will like to see the gift items.

Andrea said...

It's gorgeous, if nothing else it's a show piece for you.

Waterrose said...

Oh, that is awesome, and awesome is such a weak word to describe it...