Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Art Deco Scarf

Here she is, the Art Deco scarf. It's a bit longer and a bit wider than the Grand Daisy scarf and much more intricate. One of the hardest parts of tatting scarf is waiting to see the final result. While I'm tatting the rings and chains are so warped I really have no idea if the design is even going to work. I spent a good fifteen minutes pressing the design and I was so happy to see that the completed design works!

I would be glad to share these scarf patterns with anyone who askes. You can contact me through the link on the bottom right of the page.

I've also got a couple of steam punk treasuries to share with you this morning. Both are courtesy of the new etsy steam team and both feature one of my dramtic choker designs. So thanks guys!

4 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

Just beautiful..

BeadedTail said...

Wow! Absolutely incredible TotusMel!

Laura Bartlett said...

your work is always beautiful!

Earmark Social said...

amazing! this piece is beyond impressive... lovely work!